martedì 9 luglio 2013

Avocado shrimp boats

Yesterday I took part in an amazing cooking class with Chef Laura and Linda of The Italian Wooden Spoon  at the Kitchen Chick shop in Galveston. It was a really funny night, my dish was a sort of bonus dish, because my presence was a surprise for the attendants at the class!
I prepared the avocado shrimp boats, a recipe that my mother gave me and that now I am glad to share with you!

Me while I am cooking

Chef Laura, Linda and me

Chef Laura with her beautiful belly!

 Chef Laura with one of the attendant

Ingredients:
2 avocados
2 cup cooked and peel cocktail shrimp
1 cup mayonnaise
1/3 cup ketchup
1 tsp of worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp of lemon juice
1 julienne carrot (optional)

Directions

Cut the avocado in half, remove the seed and  trim around leaving around half inch from the peel.
In a bowl mix in this order: mayonnaise, ketchup, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, optional julienne carrot and the shrimps.
Add now the avocado pulp (cut into small cubes), mix it all.
Fill half avocado with the mixture.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/9929579/?claim=99hebcgqcuy">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

1 commento:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...